Non-formal education and sports events projects
An old story says: if you want to help a poor man, learn him to fish rather give him fish, in this way he will have food for the rest of his life.
The message of this story becomes the goal of Be You organization which focuses on the development of self-confidence of youth who being at the beginning of their lives are poor inexperienced.
Be You is an apolitical, non-governmental and non-profit organization that is addressed to youth and supports the personal development of them through art, culture, history, sport, and creativity. Be You is open to everyone who wants to participate actively to achieve our goal.
Be You promotes intercultural youth exchanges, organizes trainings, workshops, seminars, camps, trips, informal and non-formal learning programs, cultural activities, sports activities, voluntary (with an implication of European Voluntary Service), traveling programs, also Be You represents a place where youth could/can express freely their opinion concerning the local, national and international events.
A man with self-confidence is an active citizen, who is involved in the social process. Starting from this creed/belief, Be You wants to strengthen the self-confidence of each participant, that they could choose a suitable activity having a good start in their life. Regarding our goal we offer an official space for youth activities and each suggestion, any idea of a program, action or activity is welcome and being sustained by us if follows our mission.
The activities carried out by Be You are based on projects. Each project has its team made up of the members of the organization and persons who came up with the idea for the project. The ideas which match our purpose will get the necessary information and will be supported for implementation. The next step is to look for resources to finance the project. Once found the resources the idea can be promoted.
Briefly the goal of Be You is:
- To implicate the youth in non-formal education on a variety of topics through national and international projects organization;
- Workshops, seminars, trainings, camps, volunteering, festivals, and other activities;
- To support and encourage the creativity of youth to/for become active citizens of the actual society;
- To promote and implement the principles of non-formal education, learning through experience and cultural learning;
- The development of civil society and encouraging the active participation of youth in the social process;
- To implement activities which support and promote human and children rights;
- The social integration and support of youth with fewer opportunities;
- To support the youth to choose the suitable form of education to develop a carrier and to obtain financial independence;
- Organizing leisure time activities for youth;
- Promoting volunteerism among youth;
- To support the international cooperation between youth from Romania and European Union and not only.
Be You organization offers activities where each young could find himself, to participate with pleasure and the most important thing……To reach self-confidence.
Be you, believe in yourself!
Our team is growing constantly. Be You is open to all who wish to actively participate in achieving our goals.
The Board of Be You Association is composed of:
- Adrian Miloiu – President
- Ilona BÁLINT – Vice President
- Silviu Miloiu – Vice President