BE YOU 3×3 powered by MEDA PARK
28 – 31 July 2022, Tricolorului Square, Targoviste
- BE YOU 3×3 CHALLENGE 2022– 28 – 31 July 2022 – Categories: -13 Mixt, -15 Man, -15 Women, Open Women, Open Man, Youth Man (-18), Youth Women (-18), +35 Man.
In order that our tournament to offer you a nice experience and the maximum points in FIBA ranking we have decided to make some changes on participation criteria to Be You 3×3 Challenge. As absenteeism affects organizational work and deprives present players of important points in FIBA ranking and of satisfaction to play all scheduled matches, we have decided to introduce a participation fee that discourages fictitious registrations. With this fee we will co-finance the setting up of a Multifunctional Youth Center, non-formal education activities, and we will support financially young people with fewer opportunities from all over the country who will participate in the international projects organized by Be You Association.
- Open Man (30 – 31 July) – The winning team receives a CEC of 5000 lei. The prize is awarded on the condition of registering minimum 12 teams (all players must have a validated account on https://play.fiba3x3.com with all data completed) in the Open Man’s category.
- Open Woman – Echipa câștigătoare primește un CEC de 2000 lei. The winning team receives a CEC of 2000 lei. The prize is awarded on the condition of registering minimum 8 teams (all players must have a validated account on https://play.fiba3x3.com with all data completed) in the Open Woman’s category.
- Youth Man (-18) – The winning team receives a CEC of 2000 lei. The prize is awarded on the condition of registering minimum 12 teams (all players must have a validated account on https://play.fiba3x3.com with all data completed) in the Youth Man’s category.
- -13 Mixt, -15 Man, -15 Women, Youth Women (-18), +35 Man – The first 3 places will receive cups, medals and diplomas.
Each player will receive at check-in a T-shirt with the tournament official logo.
- All players must have a validated account on https://play.fiba3x3.com with all data completed;
- Team registration to competition must be validated by all players;
- Team validation is made after paying the registration fee. The fee must be paid within a maximum of 2 days after registration into the accounts of Be You Association open at Banca Transilvania, RO38BTRLRONCRT0325795201- Ron or, for teams abroad, RO85BTRLEURCRT0325795201- Euro at InfoEuro INFOEURO exchange rate, valid on the day of payment.
COMPETITION REGULATIONS – BE YOU 3X3 CHALLENGE – Regulations and participation conditions
Do you want to become a sponsor of our tournament – LINK HERE
NOTE: Fees charged at team registration are non-taxable and are directed to educational, non-profit projects, carried out by Be You Association.
Be You 3×3 Challenge it’s fun, makes 3×3 basketball easy to play and unites people.
Be You 3×3 Challenge it is based on fair play and respect, no matter who you are or what your status is.
Be You 3×3 Challenge it is a powerful tool for breaking social barriers, helping to build a more inclusive society and a common space where gender equality and the social inclusion of disadvantaged groups are strongly present.
In our tournament, there are categories for all ages, from children up to 10 years old to adults over 60 years old. Wheelchair basketball has also become a category of tradition, very much appreciated by all participants in the tournament and the public through which we manage to break prejudices and show that people with disabilities can play sports and be active in society.
Be You 3×3 Challenge it is the place where families can play together spending quality time and make a dream come true: grandparents, parents, children, grandchildren playing together in an official tournament.
Be You 3×3 Challenge is the event where companies can discover their employees from unique perspectives and can offer them new challenges that will take them out of routine and unite the team.
Another indispensable component of our tournament is non-formal education. Children and young people can take part in non-formal workshops that address various topics and promote active citizenship, social inclusion, equal opportunities, tolerance using sport as a tool of social cohesion.
You are welcomed!
A nonprofit competition that is part of the FIBA 3×3 World Events
WHY 3X3 BASKETBALL?
Spectacular and innovative, 3×3 basketball is inspired by many streetball plays around the world and is considered the world’s number one sport as table sport. FIBA turned this game into a real show, becoming extremely attractive to the audience around the world.
In addition to the Continental Championships and the World Championships, FIBA organizes and supports national events that are part of the 3×3 World Tour. Our events are part of the FIBA 3×3 World Events participating players pointing to the 3×3 world ranking, and next year the winners of some categories will qualify directly for external tournaments. Another important event is FIBA AllStars where they are the best players in the world.
3×3 Basket is already present at the Youth Olympic Games and was introduced in the Asian Games and since 2017 has become the Olympic discipline, the Tokyo 2021 Olympic Games being the first competition.
In Romania, the 3×3 basketball is in full swing and we are happy to be on the select list of FIBA supported (support let.pdf) to organize such events. The Romanian 3×3 basketball players are among the first in the world rankings of the competition, Romania having a European champion title.
We, in recent years, have supported and promoted this discipline among young and we are proud that our teams are recognized as one of the best in the country. We want to increase the level of basketball 3×3 in our county, to attract sponsors and local authorities so that together we will become one of the most important 3×3 basketball tournaments and our teams will be in the top European and world rankings. Be You 3X3 is a trademark of the Be You and the teams we support play in national and international championships and tournaments with the name AllStar.
Another reason why we decided to engage in this sports activity is that through the spectacular 3×3 phenomenon we manage to bring as many children, young and adult as possible to the home, people whose predominant activity is the state of the computer and sedentary. Thus, we want to attract them to sport to help create a society with more active, healthy, involved and responsible citizens.
Since 2017 we have been organizing international tournaments, managing to bring teams from four continents, Europe, America, Africa and Asia. Starting in 2018, we will organize tours outside Romania, the first being in Portugal.
Besides sports activities, the Be You promotes intercultural exchanges among young people from all over the world, organizes pieces of training, workshops, seminars, camps, thematic excursions, informal and non-formal learning programs, various cultural activities, volunteering (with the involvement of the European Volunteering), travel programs and, last but not least, Be You are a place where young people can freely express their opinions and ideas about events taking place locally, nationally and internationally.
BeYou 3X3 is one of the steps to our goal and we invite you to support us in our activities.
Everyone who decides to join us in addition to our spiritual and moral satisfaction will be promoted in our competitions and events, posters, banners, t-shirts on our sites through dynamic advertisements on the FIBA website, social networks, audio/video spots, mention of presenter sponsors in competitions, etc.
Official FIBA Endorsed Events organized by us:
- Be You Women 3×3 Challenge 2019
- Be You 3×3 Challenge 2019
- Be You, Be Active 2018
- Meda Park Winter Cup 2017
- Be You 3×3 Streetball 2017
- Meda Park Winter Cup 2016
- Cupa Câmpulung 2016
- Be You Streetball Challenge 2016
- Cupa Youth Bank 2016
Prizes won by our teams at basketball competitions3x3:
- 3rd place category -18Feminin – AllStar Streetball WomenChallenge
- 1st place category – OpenFeminin – Câmpulung Cup 3rd edition
- 3rd place category -18Feminine – Sport ArenaStreetball Stage ÎI
- 2nd place category -15Feminine – 3×3 Euro TourEuropean Championship
- 2nd place category -15Feminin – SAS MasterBucuresti
- 2nd place category -15Feminine – Sports ArenaStreetball Stage ÎI
- 1st place category -15Feminine – Sport ArenaStreetball Stage I
- 3rd place category -15Feminine – Wizz Air SASMaster
- 1st place category -15Feminine – Wizz Air SAWS
- 2nd place category -15Feminin – 3×3 Eurotour WizzAir Bucharest
- 1st place category – OpenFeminin – Câmpulung Cup 2nd edition
- 2nd place category + 30 Male – Raiffeisen Bank 3x3Battleground
- 2nd place – 14 mixed – YouthBank Cup
- 3rd place – 18 Mixed – YouthBank Cup
- 1st place category – Open Mixt – Beyou Challenge Targoviste
- 1st place category -18Feminin – Ploieşti Streetball
- 2nd place category -18Feminine – POLITEHNICA STREETBALL
Be You sports events in the press: