YouthPreneurs: Cultivating the Entrepreneurial Spirit
YouthPreneurs: Cultivating the Entrepreneurial Spirit is a youth exchange that aims to develop young people’s knowledge about entrepreneurship, branding and to develop soft skills and digital competences.
Youth exchange: 13 – 20 October 2023
Place: Târgoviște, Hotel Dâmbovița
Participants: 35 young people and 10 group leaders
Asociația Be You – Romania
Dare To Scale Academy – Bulgaria
Association Activists – Lithuania
FRATERNITAS – Poland
Forum for Educational Change – FECH – North Macedonia
Topics: entrepreneurship, branding, creativity, labor market, digitalization
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
Rise awareness about entrepreneurship, the concept of brand, creativity and labour market, while developing and understanding soft skills and hard skills in order to create a strong personal branding.
- To increase understanding of entrepreneurship and its core elements;
- To merge soft and hard skills to excel in careers and project authentic personal brands;
- To develop the ability to create impactful personal brands.
The target group for the youth exchange consists of 32 young people aged 16-22 and 10 group leaders aged 20+ with no upper age limit.
Young people taking part in the exchange should be interested in the project theme and motivated to acquire knowledge and skills in entrepreneurship.
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
- Read complete information available in the INFOPACK
- Fill in application form Application form APPLICATION FORM
Deadline for applications 20 September 2023.