BE A LEADER
BE A LEADER aims to develop the leadership skills of youth workers to deliver quality activities for young people.
Training Course: 25 – 30 October 2023 (activity days)
Arrival day: 24 October 2023
Departure day: 31 October 2023
Place: Târgoviște, Hotel Dâmbovița
Participants: 25 youth workers from European Union member states
Covered topics: youth leadership, youth work & mentorship, youth inclusion and community engagement
AIM AND OBJECTIVES
The Training Course aims to empower youth workers with leadership skills and tools to provide quality activities to young people supporting their professional development in becoming future leaders, doers and change makers within their communities.
- To develop youth workers skills in the field of youth leadership
- To explore youth leadership styles, principles and practices
- To empower youth workers with new tools and methods in the area of youth leadership
- To create a Booklet collecting good practices, methods and activities in youth leadership across Europe.
To ensure the geographical balance, we decided to supplement our training course with a few places for youth workers from:
- Czech Republic
If you are active in an organization and you are directly working with young people this Erasmus+ training course is for you.
Check the list of eligibility before you apply:
- over 22 years old;
- active youth worker;
- actively involved in a youth organization.
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
- Read complete information available in the Be a Leader – TC INFOPACK
- Fill in application form https://forms.gle/LpUJbScGHrqtqwXp8
Deadline for applications 25 September 2023
Find more opportunities here